NetSuite SuiteCommerce Standard, SuiteCommerce Advanced or SiteBuilder — Which is right for you?
What are my NetSuite eCommerce options?
Consolidating your list of eCommerce options can be challenging, even inside the NetSuite platform. With three different eCommerce solutions to sift through, our experts created a comparison guide to inform NetSuite users of the different versions of SuiteCommerce to help make the best decision for their organization.
SuiteCommerce, NetSuite’s latest eCommerce offering, was formerly introduced during the NetSuite Suiteworld 2018 conference. The SuiteCommerce offering up until now has consisted of the SiteBuilder and SuiteCommerce Advanced (SCA) eCommerce platforms. NetSuite has blended the best of SuiteBuilder and SCA and allows you to be up and selling with no hassle, the same great features as SCA (responsive design, HTTPS, SEO optimized, etc) and perfectly integrated with NetSuite. NetSuite provides modern themes that can be customized to fit your brand and you can start selling. With drag and drop features in the back-end, marketplace templates, quick edits, and customization capabilities SuiteCommerce standard is the perfect blend for most companies.
- Native Integration
- Similar capabilities as SCA
- Quickly launch a full-featured online store
- SEO and Marketing capabilities executed with the Bronto Marketing platform
- Easily manage your website with drag and drop tools
- No need to manage hardware, software or security compliances
- Fast scalable website
Price: $2499 per month
Learn more about SuiteCommerce Standard
SuiteCommerce Advanced provides businesses with an optimal, robust omnichannel experience. SuiteCommerce Advanced offers a full-featured, omnichannel ecommerce solution enabling engagement on any device. It integrates email, social, web, and in-store campaigns seamlessly with unlimited webstore customizations and integration capabilities. As with all NetSuite commerce products, SuiteCommerce Advanced unifies eCommerce with inventory and order management, customer support and financials – providing a single view of customer, orders, inventory and other critical business data.
- Developers have complete access to the code – any customization is possible
- Omnichannel integrations and features
- Storefront pixel-perfect design capabilities and unlimited layout control
- Responsive design themes optimized for any device
- Single-page architecture provides a fast site experience, engagement and conversion
- Drag and drop tools to edit pages and manage content
- Support multiple currencies, taxes, shipping prices
- Integrations with Google Analytics and Google Tag manager.
- SEO and marketing optimization tools, product reviews, social sharing, promotion management tools, and pop up campaigns are easily executed with the Oracle Bronto Marketing Platform.
Price: $4,999 per month
Learn more about SuiteCommerce Advanced
Suite Builder is the legacy eCommerce solution integrated to NetSuite without all the frills. It includes access to SSP application platform and free access to SuiteApps that you can install to add functionality to your webstore. NetSuite provides you with the functionality to run a webstore with prebuilt website templates, self-service account management, shopping cart and gateway functionality and shipping integrations. Customizations for Suite Builder are very limited, but it has everything you need to start selling in one complete commerce platform.
- Easily create a full-featured customizable webstore
- Prebuilt templates for your site
- Streamline operations with one unified cloud-based commerce platform
- Build Brand loyalty and more personalized relationships with customers
- Seamless integration with UPS, FedEx and other carriers
- Support both b2c and b2b customers on a single platform
Price: $999 per month
Learn more about SiteBuilder
NetSuite SuiteCommerce Experts
As a certified SuiteCommerce Digital Agency Partner, Protelo is able to service the full spectrum of your Ecommerce needs. From consulting, development, implementation and custom integrations that will help you develop NetSuite expertise, we focus on powering your online business to help increase revenue and expansion through a single unified cloud platform.
Protelo is staffed with highly seasoned software and business consultants that provide extensive eCommerce solutions on the NetSuite SuiteCommerce Advanced platform. Protelo’s team has built a 5-star reputation delivering exceptional service, quality, and expertise to our clients.
With direct access to our knowledgeable business and development experts, our clients get the right answer quickly and cost-effectively without any support tiers to maneuver through. With on-demand services, there are no upfront costs or annual commitments. Protelo can help maximize your investment in the NetSuite system.
If you have a NetSuite SuiteCommerce implementation project that you would like to discuss, or would like to know more about Protelo’s implementation services, please get in touch with us.