The Most Flexible Ecommerce & Business Management Platform in the Cloud
NetSuite Ecommerce supplies the tools you need to stimulate growth and streamline your business operations. From initial website visit to order fulfillment and financial accounting, NetSuite Ecommerce and ERP run on a single database with full integration. The result is greater efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Quickly and seamlessly process sales orders directly from your webstore using NetSuite’s integrated and comprehensive order and inventory management facilities.
- Bring in more customers by building a webstore that provides a full-featured, intuitive online
- Run your business with a single, integrated business application that ties together ecommerce, marketing,
order management, inventory, and accounting.
- Acquire a complete, real-time view of your website activity, customer shopping activity, and more.
- Manage your entire business in real time by merging your online and traditional channels on a single platform.
- Administer websites efficiently with powerful site hosting and content management capabilities.
- Expand your markets locally, nationally, and even internationally with multiple languages and currencies.
- Monitor the effectiveness of your marketing programs and generate automated cross-sell and
- Enhance your customers’ experience with rich self-service capabilities available 24×7.
Unify the Online and In-Store Experience
Shopping behaviors have changed and purchase paths have evolved. Empowered by mobile devices, social media, and the ubiquity of information, consumers expect to move freely between online and offline shopping channels. SuiteCommerce InStore provides retailers with a solution that unifies the physical and digital shopping experiences within a single, cloud-based commerce platform. Using a mobile device, arm your sales associates with complete inventory and customer information to engage customers more effectively, drive more sales, and provide a satisfying shopping experience.
- Transform the store with a true, single commerce (online, in-store, call center) platform.
- Engage shoppers by providing a complete shopping experience that is personal and seamless.
- Empower sales associates with the tools and information to assist and engage shoppers.
- Increase profitability with more product choices and better convenience with an ‘endless aisle’ of goods.
Present upsells, cross-sells, and related product recommendations based on merchant-driven rules.
Continuous Buying Experience
Customers can access products they’ve added to their ecommerce shopping carts or wish lists at the point-of-sale and add them to an in-store transaction. Products that shoppers would like to save for later can be added back to their ecommerce wish lists.
360-Degree Customer Profiles
Access a timeline display of purchases, returns, and support requests regardless of shopping channel.
Order and Inventory Management
Get real-time visibility into all inventory held across the company. Customers can purchase products in a single transaction regardless of location.
Touch tablet UI screen and responsive design technology delivers an easy-to-use digital selling and servicing device for sale associates to engage with customers anywhere in the store.
Perform traditional point-of-sale transactions (e.g. cash and carry, exchanges, returns, etc.) quickly and easily.
Manage Product Data Across All Channels
Reap the benefits of ONE version of the truth. Consolidate and centrally manage both structured and unstructured product data and attributes across all sales channels. Rather than simply collecting product information from siloed product information management (PIM) or product content management (PCM) systems, NetSuite integrates product data across all systems and processes. By leveraging product data in a uniform manner across all channels, you can quickly and easily enhance customer experiences while increasing the agility and efficiency of your business.
- Deliver consistent, branded product data across all channels from a single source
- Manage categorization, multi-currency pricing, promotion eligibility, languages, geography, and marketing content in a streamlined workflow
- Enable vendor and supplier management of product data for up-to-date inventory, pricing, product content, and offers.
- Support partner, affiliate, syndication, and dealer/reseller portals and applications in a single system protected by secure, role-based access control.
- Centrally manage product data and attributes across all channels.
Optimized Buying & Selling
Provide the tools needed for buying efficiency including routine, repeat, and bulk ordering capabilities. Use one consistent system to marry the supply side with the buying side through integration with vendors, distributors, and manufacturing entities. Online orders automatically convert to invoices with workflow management of approval, fulfillment, and billing.
Create customer-specific catalogs or password protect all or a portion of the site to restrict access to authorized customers and partners.
Coupons & Promotions
Improve traffic with flexible coupon and promotion management tools.
Automated Upsell & Cross-Sell
Display upsell and cross-sell recommendations based on what other customers have purchased to help increase sales and order size.