Tighten control for cost efficiency
Gain an in-depth, real-time view into key supplier, inventory, and shop floor performance indicators. NetSuite Inventory Management provides a wide array of capabilities to optimize inventory availability and levels. Self-service capabilities for partners, vendors, and customers improve collaboration throughout the entire supply chain.
With NetSuite, you’ll be able to better manage inventory levels and costs and better meet fulfillment expectations for maximum customer service. Enable your business to keep inventory costs low while meeting customers’ delivery expectations.
Optimize Inventory Levels & Processes
NetSuite demand planning capabilities enable top-notch inventory management and lean business operations. Purchasing and inventory managers can calculate demand based on historical data, sales forecasts, average trends, and seasonal fluctuations. NetSuite demand planning gives you full flexibility and control in setting timeframes, preferred stock levels, and other parameters while offering built-in functionality to help you streamline and automate select tasks. Close the loop by generating supply plans, creating and executing purchase and work orders seamlessly.
- Take advantage of flexible parameters for time intervals (weeks or months) and projection methods (historical data, sales forecasts, average trends, seasonal fluctuations).
- Keep up with ever-changing business needs by reviewing and manipulating demand plan results.
- Generate demand plans based on preferred stock levels set on a company or per-item basis.
- Save time by automatically generating purchase or work orders.
- Give users the power to set up or adjust calculation methods and criteria governing purchase and work order creation and execution.
- Streamline assembly by factoring in multi-part assembly and sub-components.
- Demand Planning Engine
Calculate demand projections based on historical data, sales forecasts, average trends, and seasonality.
- Supply Chain Intelligence with MRP
Leverage MRP parameters (forecast consumption, lot sizing methods including periods of supply, demand, and planning time fences) to calculate a supply plan with recommended purchase and work orders as well as rescheduling in/out and cancellation alerts.
- Available to Promise
Gain real-time visibility into item availability to determine projected ship dates for customer order fulfillment.
- Gross Requirements Inquiry
Model expected sales and purchase orders to see the impact to future inventory levels.
- Distribution Resource Planning
Plan inventory levels across multiple retail, distribution, and production locations using networks that transfer stock in a timely manner.
Inventory & Warehouse Management
Total Visibility and Control of Your Supply Chain
NetSuite’s inventory and warehouse management software lets you consolidate your inventory systems into a single, integrated warehouse inventory control solution.
With NetSuite’s inventory control software, you can efficiently manage every stage of the product life cycle as well as your different lines of business. Efficiently manage inventory levels for stronger control of inventory operations.
- Carry more items without needing more space.
- Optimize demand planning, logistics, warehousing, and distribution.
- Boost invoicing accuracy.
- Track end-to-end product history from origin to destination.
- Automate the replenishment of your inventory based on hardwired thresholds.
- Eliminate stockouts to maintain customer satisfaction and continuity.
- Streamline restocking.
- Simplify pricing, inventory status, and description management of matrix items.
- Create continuity in unit measurement across your website, retail stores, and partner channels.
- Demand-Based Inventory Replenishment
- Landed Cost & Margin Management
- Bin Management
- Serial & Lot Number Tracking
- Support for Matrix Items
- Multiple Units of Measure
Purchasing & Vendor Management
A Smoother Process for All Involved
NetSuite’s purchasing and vendor management capabilities reduce spending on goods and services, streamline procure-to-pay processes, and ensure compliance with corporate policies. Through a self- service Employee Center, employees can open and track purchase orders and other transactions themselves. Automatically routed approvals eliminate unnecessary spending while enforcing corporate policies. NetSuite’s self-service vendor portal reduces time spent handling vendor inquiries and makes it easier for them to do business with your organization.
- Run Lean Operations
Manage every step of the product life cycle from factory to store with an integrated manufacturing and wholesale distribution solution.
- Strengthen Vendor Relationships
Collaborate with suppliers, vendors, and partners by providing self-serve access and real-time visibility.
- Forecast with Confidence
Anticipate demand with better accuracy to maintain sufficient inventory levels.
- Timely Information and Insight
Improve business performance with real-time access to work order information, inventory, and related costs.
- Integrated Process Workflow
Manage the entire procure-to-pay process with capabilities to process requisitions, purchase orders, invoices, and payments in a single solution.
- Routing and Approval
Eliminate maverick spending with automatic routing and digital approval capabilities to authorize expenditures in accordance with company policy.
- Order Fulfillment
Fulfill orders effectively with complete bin management and cross-location visibility capabilities.
- Centralized Vendor Management
Provide vendors with self-service access to real-time information relating to the purchase order, inventory, and payment data.
Shipping & Fulfillment
Imagine A Seamless Fulfillment Process
Wasting time printing labels and documentation? Does it take your department too long to get rates and track delivery statuses? Thanks to NetSuite’s integration with top shipping carriers (i.e., FedEx and UPS®), you can manage all of your shipping needs from within NetSuite. Access to up-to-date shipping rates increases efficiency and lowers your fulfillment order processing costs.
- Automate shipping processes.
- Reduce Order Processing & Fulfillment Errors.
- Eliminate manual re-entry and order processing errors.
- Save time and resources by employing centralized customer, quote, order, invoice, and shipping information to easily reconcile tracking and delivery information.
- Gain real-time visibility into your fulfillment management performance with valuable reporting and clear dashboards.
- Electronically route orders to suppliers for drop shipping and minimize fulfillment errors.
- Improve returns processes with integration of order management and return merchandise authorization (RMA).
- Advanced order fulfillment.
- Complete integration of order and fulfillment management, logistics tracking, shipping, and customer service.
- Advanced reporting tools such as inventory turnover reports and inventory back-order reports.
- FedEx shipping integration.
- UPS shipping integration.
- USPS shipping integration.
Why work with a partner to buy NetSuite?
Personalized business guidance, one-on-one support and financing plans are just a few great reasons.