Deliver More Value With Greater Efficiency
Transform your distribution business with NetSuite’s #1 Cloud ERP/financial suite for wholesale distributors.
To be successful in an omnichannel world, your wholesale distribution business must have united core business systems. Distributors that have connected the operations of their supply chain, CRM, retail channels, inventory, and other processes will have an edge up on the competition. NetSuite provides a superior cloud-based ERP / financial suite for wholesale distributors, allowing you to manage every part of your business through a single platform. All of your business data is connected. Meet the demands of 21st-century consumers while improving your efficiency and adding to your bottom line.
Outlook for Wholesale Distribution in 2024
According to a recent MDM report the outlook for Wholesale Distribution revenue growth rate continues to project upward year over year. 40% of distributors, manufacturers, and service providers expect sales to rise up to 10% by the end of this year. When asked about their overall outlook for 2024, a top priority in this survey was to streamline and automate processes this year.
Based on the latest disruption and market dynamics, wholesale distributors will continue to be reshaped by these major areas this year:
• Revamp traditional inside/outside sales to an enhanced hybrid sales approach.
• Solve operational challenges such as transportation costs, and product and material shortages.
• Invest in productivity, boost innovation, and control costs.
• Turn to resilience, agility, contingency planning, and diversification to stay ahead of competitors.
• Find solutions to increase customer service levels as they demand more operation visibility.
• Focus on adding to their workforce expertise, knowledge, and education for new capabilities.
• Put money into data-driven eCommerce capabilities and digital marketing to stay ahead of competitors.
• Continue to expand international endeavors and extend sales programs.
Customer Success Story & ERP Demonstration
Watch NetSuite Testimonial
NETSUITE SUPPORTS HINT’S GROWTH: From kitchen to nationwide grocers, discover how NetSuite transformed Hint’s brand and why their business owners chose NetSuite ERP.
THE BENEFITS OF NETSUITE ERP: Learn distribution companies like yours are transforming their business with NetSuite’s #1 cloud solution.
Adapt Quickly to Change and Build Resilience
Flexibility remains a highlighted goal for wholesalers as they face increased competition from suppliers, customers, and marketplaces leveraging technology. This trend is forcing businesses to innovate to predict customer expectations, align processes, have a real-time view of the business to make better planning decisions. Restrictions, geographic dependency, and slowdowns have forced wholesale distributors to respond quickly to risks and balance demand. Anticipating future disruptions has shifted distributors to focus on forward and reverse logistics. Transparency of the supply chain is key to meeting demand, managing working capital, and estimating available inventory quickly.
Learn how wholesale distributors can reduce costs, enhance productivity, automate processes, and gain better visibility with NetSuite:
|Actionable Business Insights
|+ 50% to 80%
|Gross Margin Performance
|+ 1% to 5%
|+ 2% to 10%
|-20% to 30%
|Obsolete Inventory Carrying Costs
|-20% to 40%
|-60% to 80%
|IT Resource Costs
|-50% to 75%
|Disaster Recovery Costs
|-50% to 75%
Transform Your Distribution Business with NetSuite’s #1 Cloud ERP Solution
Realize The Flexibility You Want With The
Payback You Need
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Retain your best customers
- Increase margins
- Accelerate revenue growth
- Improve marketing
- Spark employee productivity
- Enable user adoption
Utilize a Robust Feature Set Designed
- Inventory Replenishment
- Accurate Order Promising
- Streamlined Receiving
- Integrated UPS & FedEx
- Returns Management
- Self-Service Vendor Center
Lead-to-Quote Business Challenges
- Lead management is ad-hoc and opportunities fall through the cracks
- No single view of the customer leading to missed sales opportunities and disjointed customer experience
- No visibility of Leads if Sales staff leaves the organization
- Lack of visibility of pipeline
- No visibility or statistics on Sales Rep activity
- Distribute, manage, convert, monitor, and follow-up on leads
- 360-degree view of the customer
- Single source of truth for customer from Lead to Prospect to Customer
- Saved Searches, KPIs and Dashboards provide visibility of sales staff’s activities
NetSuite Experts Here For You
Protelo is an experienced NetSuite partner that provides wholesale distributors with a single source of expertise to implement, customize, integrate, and refine business processes. We bring decades of business-process expertise and deep product knowledge to companies interested in exploring the power of the NetSuite application. Our focused approach enables our consultants to render technical expertise with ease, precision and cost-efficiency.
The Protelo team of technology experts have assisted hundreds of small, midmarket and enterprise companies across diverse industries and verticals in achieving their business goals.
Through tailored business software development, implementation, services and management, we have helped our clients streamline business processes and the flow of critical information. From the planning stages to managed services, Protelo is an end-to-end provider of business software expertise.