What is NetSuite Advanced Customer Support? NetSuite ACS is an annual subscription for access to NetSuite Direct Professional Services. The NetSuite ACS fee is paid no matter how little or how much your company uses this service and no matter the value you receive from the service.
What Are the Pros and Cons of ACS?
There are pros and cons to the NetSuite ACS service. Many customers seek alternatives for NetSuite ACS because they experience the following challenges:
- Not realizing enough value/ROI for money paid annually
- Not enough experience in customizations or advanced functionality
- Internal resources are still needed to manage the project closely
- Trouble getting time and personalized attention from ACS consultants
- Unnecessary add-ons and modules pushed to meet NetSuite sales quota
- Turnover with consultants assigned to your project
Pros of NetSuite ACS:
- One bill per year
- Can achieve ROI if many projects per year are necessary
- Can provide more specialized support than the NetSuite Direct implementation team
What Are My Alternatives to NetSuite Advanced Customer Support?
Protelo offers flexible NetSuite Services for any project, big or small, without an annual fee. Protelo is big enough to deliver, yet small enough to care.
Protelo NetSuite Services are on a time & materials billing basis—with experienced and consistent project managers whom you have direct access to. Protelo’s consultants will take the time and care to get to know your unique business and can provide real-world functional advice within NetSuite Best Practices.
Many of Protelo’s NetSuite consultants have been manufacturing, finance, operational, or ERP professionals at end-user companies prior to joining Protelo.
Protelo’s experts can help with NetSuite projects such as:
- NetSuite admin on-demand services
- Customizations, development, and integrations
- Reporting, analytics and saved searches
- Business process optimization
- Performance optimization and NetSuite Health Check
Want to price out your NetSuite project?
Or, contact us with any specifics or questions about your NetSuite needs.