NetSuite for Life Science & Biotech Companies
Streamline the complexities of your research, science and development operations across your entire business.
In the dynamic and highly regulated landscape of Life Science and Biotech companies, efficient and compliant operations are paramount to success. NetSuite ERP offers a comprehensive suite of integrated modules specifically designed to address unique challenges. From streamlining operations and ensuring regulatory compliance to enabling scalability and driving growth, NetSuite ERP is the strategic solution that empowers companies to thrive in this rapidly evolving sector.
Does your business encounter complex requirements, ever-changing standards, and a heightened pressure to manage costs? From research through each stage of the business cycle — managing a compliant and unified business is critical to the growth and the health of the company. Explore the transformative power of NetSuite ERP and unlock your company's full potential today.
• According to IDC research, “Two-thirds of Life Science companies are already deployed in the cloud, with that proportion expected to near 90%.”
• Cloud-based ERP solutions have gained popularity across various industries, including biotech. According to a report by Allied Market Research, the global cloud ERP market is projected to reach $167.3 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 22.6% from 2020 to 2027.
Rapidly scale and remain compliant with NetSuite.
- Achieve end-to-end visibility into financials across every department.
- Benefit from powerful functionality, enhanced performance and a scalable financial solution with cloud ERP.
- Process e-payments from your customers and vendors in a secure and compliant manner.
- Track, manage and report KPIs in one view.
- Close with confidence and make year-end financials simple.
- Configure specific business processes and workflows and audit trails.
What is ERP and How Does it Work: Why should Biotech companies consider NetSuite? Learn the difference between cloud ERP and on-premise solutions. According to Forrester, “approximately half of ERP customers are on releases that are two versions behind the current release, which may be four or more years old or more.” It’s time to think beyond your disconnected, patched, bolted on, on-premise ERP system and look to the future!
• Legacy On-Premise vs NetSuite ERP Overview
• What is NetSuite
• What is Cloud ERP Software
• Why Companies Choose NetSuite ERP
• Get NetSuite Pricing
Protelo is a top-tier NetSuite partner fueled with NetSuite experts who understand your business.
Contact our NetSuite team today for:
• A customized demo from a NetSuite expert at Protelo.
• A personalized 14-day trial of NetSuite ERP, if necessary.
• NetSuite pricing & a full project quote for your business (obligation-free).
NetSuite makes it possible for science and biotech establishments to reduce complexity, enhance business performance, and gain real-time visibility.
Inventory Management and Supply Chain for Science & Genomics
- Gain real-time, accurate visibility into inventory, assembly and supply chain management.
- Lot control and security compliance comes standard.
- Streamline procurement processes using convenient online tools and customizable workflow routing.
- Predict how expected sales and purchase orders will affect inventory levels and eliminate stock issues.
- Self-service portals and tools for partners, vendors and customers improve collaboration throughout the entire supply chain.
Learn how the #1 cloud ERP software transforms business like yours.
Customer Relationship Management Tools for Science and Genomics
- Manage the entire lead-to-cash cycle in one platform.
- Create target segments for highly focused, personalized upsell and cross-sell campaigns and promotions.
- Establish customized sales workflows and processes to match the needs of your organization.
- Track all sales force actions, from intake to closure.
Transform Your Business With NetSuite
Protelo provides Biotechnology companies with a single source of expertise to implement, customize, integrate, and refine back-end operations.
With decades of business-process expertise and extensive product knowledge under our belt, our consultants provide a single source of expertise to implement, customize, integrate, and refine your back-end operations. Protelo’s NetSuite experts have helped hundreds of companies harness the power of NetSuite.
At Protelo, we help businesses select, customize, and implement software to run their organization on one, integrated, cloud-based platform. NetSuite is the best-selling cloud-based ERP used by over 34,000 customers worldwide. It is an integrated suite of applications, built from the ground up for the cloud using a single data model.
Have Questions? Would you like a free trial or a demo? To learn more contact our team of NetSuite experts today!
We are here to make your business even better.
Request More Information
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Terms of Service apply.