Modern Energy and Solar companies need a system that allows for flexibility and visibility.
In such a rapidly developing industry, energy and solar companies simply can’t afford to be bogged down by unrelated business systems, independent data, and time-consuming manual processes that hinder growth. With the agility of cloud ERP computing, you and your business are free to pursue innovation rather than the demand of maintaining hardware and software.
NetSuite’s cloud business management solutions provide the foundation energy companies need to streamline critical business processes — saving time, money, and headaches. Imagine dealing with only one version of your data across your business eliminating error and confusion.
Dynamic and forward-looking, NetSuite provides real-time data insights to allow you to make important path adjustments and project changes for future success. NetSuite is the #1 cloud ERP system on the market that helps energy and solar businesses run more efficiently and cost-effectively.
What are the Benefits of NetSuite for Solar and Energy companies? Learn why NetSuite’s integrated cloud ERP, CRM and financial software is the solution of choice for fast-growing power producers, solar distributors, and manufacturers. With NetSuite these innovative types of businesses are increasing revenue, scaling into new markets, and are gaining a competitive edge with NetSuite’s single, integrated suite. Make real-time, data-driven business decisions like never before across financials, sales, customers, suppliers, inventory, and more.
• Legacy On-Premise vs NetSuite ERP Overview
• What is NetSuite
• Get NetSuite Pricing
Energize Innovation with Cloud ERP Software
Comprehensive Finance and Accounting for Energy & Solar Companies
- Achieve end-to-end visibility into your integrated financials across the business.
- Process e-payments from your customers and vendors in a secure and compliant manner.
- Track, manage and report key values in one view.
- Close with confidence and make year-end financials easy.
- Configure business processes and workflows and audit trails.
Inventory Management and Supply Chain for Energy & Solar
- Gain real-time, accurate visibility into inventory and supply chain management.
- Streamline procurement processes using convenient online tools and customizable workflow routing.
- Predict how expected sales and purchase orders will affect inventory levels and eliminate out-of-stocks.
- Self-service portals and tools for partners, vendors and customers improve collaboration throughout the entire supply chain.
Customer Relationship Management Tools for Energy & Solar
- Manage the entire lead-to-cash cycle in one platform.
- Create target segments for highly focused, personalized upsell and cross-sell campaigns and promotions.
- Establish customized sales workflows and processes to match the needs of your organization.
- Track all sales force actions, from intake to closure.
TRENDING NETSUITE ERP SOLAR & ENERGY DOWNLOADS
Learn how NetSuite ERP streamlines
business processes and frees up the time and
resources needed to scale, drive innovation
and remain competitive.
How NetSuite’s integrated cloud ERP is
helping businesses achieve growth,
efficiency, cost savings, agility, and
visibility in 2023 and beyond.
Protelo provides Energy and Solar companies with a single source of expertise to implement, customize, integrate, and refine your back-end operations.
With decades of business-process expertise and extensive product knowledge under our belt, our consultants provide a single source of expertise to implement, customize, integrate, and refine your back-end operations. Protelo’s 5-Star NetSuite experts have helped hundreds of companies harness the power of NetSuite.
At Protelo, we help businesses select, customize, and implement software to run their organization on one, integrated, cloud-based platform. NetSuite is the best-selling cloud-based ERP worldwide. It is an integrated suite of applications, built from the ground up for the cloud using a single data model.
Have Questions? Would you like a free trial or a demo? To learn more contact our team of NetSuite experts today!
We are here to make your business even better.
Request More Information
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Terms of Service apply.