NetSuite can help your business achieve competitive pricing, enhance visibility and reach the demand for quicker deliveries within the supply chain.
Innovations in technology continue to make waves throughout all industries; however, transportation and logistics might be one of the most directly affected sectors. With manual processes and multiple locations of stored data, this industry has the most to gain from the latest ERP technology.
To keep pace, transportation and logistics companies need core financials to remain forward-thinking as the economy and customer expectations change on a rapid basis. According to Transmetrics, the top 10 most important supply chain and logistics technology trends in 2023 are:
- Warehouse Robotics
- Artificial and Augmented Intelligence
- Digital Twins
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Increasing Investment into Logistics Startups from VCs and Enterprises
- Data Standardization
- Real-Time Supply Chain Visibility
- Artificial Augmented intelligence
- Sustainability Powered by Technology
As business globalization continues to expand and markets become more ambitious, many transportation companies will continue to struggle with outdated technology, leading to loss of business for 3PLs and shippers in an extremely progressive environment. Implementing the right technology can provide your business the visibility, accuracy and optimization it needs to compete. NetSuite ensures continuity that can grow and scale with your business from day one and push your business ahead of the curve every year. Learn more about the Outlook for Wholesale Distribution in 2023.
NetSuite Product Features for Transportation & Logistics
Reporting and Analytics:
• Real-time business intelligence and transparency into performance within all business functions
• Gain compliance and fully automate business processes with robust security
• Create dashboards, reports with KPIs, operational data and financial data at your fingertips
• Combine all business data into one single integrated source accessible from anywhere, at anytime
• Achieve complete visibility into financials with pre-built reporting and accounting capabilities
• Report financials accurately and quickly with applicable accounting standards
• Track and monitor your business’s fixed assets in real-time
• Process electronic payments from your customers in a secure manner
• Eliminate error with automated processes instead of spreadsheets and manual data entry.
• Improve performance throughout the entire organization with role-based dashboards.
• Enhance customer relationships with complete visibility into sales, finance, and support
• Build reporting around customer interactions and trends available for the entire company
• Create and generate targeted marketing campaigns and segments to leads and prospects
• Learn more about your customers with their true lifetime value
Budgeting and Forecasting
• Easy-to-use reporting across the business
• Enhance forecast accuracy and compare actual versus projections to refine financial planning
• Improve budget with a single integrated version of the truth
Inventory and Supply Chain:
• Gain a real-time, global view of all of your entire inventory no matter where it is
• Easily control outsourced manufacturing processes and collaborate with supply chain partners
• Benefit from CM, Vendor and 3PL Location management.
Global Business Management:
• Effortlessly adapt to currency, taxes, and legal compliance locally, regionally and globally
• Easily manage fulfillment and inventory across multiple locations
• Global CRM provides visibility into campaigns and forecasts in multiple languages and currencies
• Reduce time to close with real-time management and financial automation
• Ensure compliance and establish budget controls
• Accurately track expenses and timesheets with an online tool
Try NetSuite for Yourself! Learn why thousands of customers move to NetSuite every year – get a free product tour.
Leverage NetSuite’s experience with thousands of fast-growing customers and Protelo’s industry-specific expertise to get up and running on NetSuite with less cost, less time and more return-on-investment.
Our Expert NetSuite Consulting Team
Protelo’s direct-to-expert access means that there are no call centers or chat lines to go through to access our NetSuite consultants. Whether you need an expert that’s just a call away—or a NetSuite team to help you reach the go-live finish line smoothly: it’s a fully on-demand service.
Contact us to learn if your company may be a good fit for NetSuite! It’s time to deploy new business software quickly and cost-effectively, so it can grow with you as your business scales! Protelo is a NetSuite reseller, and a fully staffed software consulting firm. We’d be happy to help you implement NetSuite for your desired go-live date.
Learn how NetSuite can benefit your business today!
Have Questions? Would you like a free trial or a demo? To learn more contact our team of NetSuite experts today!
We are here to make your business even better.