Sharpen Production and Manage Your Supply Chain
NetSuite’s software suite is the best choice for manufacturers wanting a complete business solution. Its comprehensive functionality provides manufacturing organizations inventory management with dynamic replenishment, production planning, warehouse management, financial accounting and costing, customer and partner relationship management, and ecommerce.
Whether you’re a true manufacturer, an assemble-to-order business, or a distributor with manufacturing requirements, NetSuite lets you manage your entire business with one integrated Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) suite. It provides the visibility and control of key processes that manufacturers need to run a modern business and effectively compete in the market.
Why NetSuite is the solution of
choice for fast-growing outdoor
and sporting goods companies.
Customize to your needs with industry-specific functionality.
NetSuite offers built-in support for manufacturing processes and industry-specific dashboards.
Never lose sight of what’s really happening.
From sales to operations to invoicing, NetSuite provides real-time visibility throughout your entire organization.
Avoid unnecessary headaches with unified business management.
One complete solution eliminates integration hassles and disparate point solutions.
React swiftly to opportunities and challenges.
NetSuite replaces complex processes with one software suite that prevents delays and errors.
Achieve more with your existing resources.
NetSuite converts silos of suppliers and consumers into synergistic partnerships that maximize profitability and loyalty.
Stay informed about every aspect of your business.
NetSuite’s platform provides actionable insights about every aspect of your operation any time, anywhere.
Work Order Management
- Create and manage bills of materials for work orders.
- Develop both standard and customized work orders for assembly builds.
- Automate stock and component replenishment based on demand and production status.
Work Centers & Routings
- Define resources and affiliated operating costs with work centers.
- Support complex, multi-step assembly processes with advanced routing.
Bills of Materials with Kits & Assemblies
- Utilize multi-level bills of materials (BOM).
- Leverage backing for just-in-time (JIT) manufacturing.
- Create serialized assemblies for serial and lot numbers.
- Track inventory and component levels throughout the business cycle.
- Use demand-based component replenishment to tailor production to demand.
Product History Tracking
- Keep a complete history for each product assembly or kit.
- Allow warehouses to manage component levels and raw materials more efficiently.
Real-Time Manufacturing Dashboards
- Monitor metrics on bills of materials, assemblies, work orders, and finished goods.
- View key manufacturing performance indicators in a visual, user-friendly dashboard.