Integrate RingCentral With NetSuite ERP
Looking to integrate NetSuite and RingCentral?
Frustrated with important information living in disparate systems?
It’s important to empower your customer-facing team, increase efficiency and track KPIs across your business. With Protelo’s pre-built NetSuite and RingCentral integration, outbound calling can be tracked and managed with the easy-to-install and pre-built RingCentral to NetSuite integration.
For your sales force, marketing, accounts payable, accounts receivable and customer service team—the RingCentral and NetSuite integration can shave seconds off each customer interaction by enabling dialing with one touch directly from the NetSuite contact record, tracking and logging outbound calls and enabling powerful search within the call record.
Inbound & Outbound Screen Pops Within NetSuite
Screen pops within NetSuite identify the caller and pull up their contact record and relevant information before the call is answered.
Call Logging &
Track start and end time of calls, number of calls and who is calling. Keep track of your customer-facing team.
No more wasted time dialing numbers—enable your sales force or customer-facing team to begin and track a call with one click.
RingCentral and NetSuite integration features:
- Connect RingCentral to your NetSuite ERP system and manage calls within NetSuite
- Click-to-dial / one-touch calling direct from the contact record to your VoIP phone or cell phone
- Access NetSuite global search directly from the phone call record—lookup multiple contacts without
ever leaving the record
- Call from a specific number or multiple numbers directly from the NetSuite contact record
- Automatically trigger a pop up of the NetSuite customer record from inbound calls
- Easily log phone call notes for team access or future reference
- Add calls to homepage reminders for follow up
About the integration:
- Manage the integration in NetSuite’s Telephony menu
- Easy to install and configure
- Up and running in hours
- Unlimited number of users
- Pay annually per number of users